In order to contributing to the improvement of the health of the its members in particular and the population of Burundi in particular, the United Methodist Church, Burundi Annual Conference has built a Hospital located in Kayero, Mpinga-Kayove commune, in Rutana province. It is for this reason that it wants to recruit candidates with different levels of training as listed below:
- 3 Doctors
- 1 Administrative and financial manager
- 7 Nurses: diploma A1 or graduate
- 5 Nurses: diploma A2
- 1 Laboratory technician: diploma A1
- 2 Laboratory technicians: diploma A2
- 2 Anesthesiologists
- 1 Pharmacy Technician: diploma A1
- 1 Executive secretary: diploma A2
- 1 Cashier
- 3 Debt collectors 3
- 2 drivers 2
- 7 cleaners 7
- 3 Guardians 3
The Candidates who want to apply should meet the conditions described in the document detailing the requirements of different positions annexed to it (look at the following link:https://www.facebook.com/105803548413133/posts/217142563945897/). The application file must include:
1. A letter of request for employment, specifying the desired post, addressed to the Legal Representative of the United Methodist Church, Av. De la Révolution # 22, Rohero I – B.P 2883, Bujumbura, Burundi;
2. A copy of the national identity card;
3. A detailed curriculum vitae;
4. A copy of the diploma certified as true to the original or its equivalent;
5. Membership of The United Methodist Church is an advantage and the latter is requested to file a recommendation signed by his pastor with an undercover of the Superintendent.
The complete file in a closed envelope will be submitted to the secretariat of the Legal Representation office no later than January 15, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
If it is a member of the United Methodist Church, his file will be filed with his pastor who will forward it directly to the Superintendent and the latter is responsible for submitting this file to the Legal Representation office before the time limit has expired.
Only successful candidates will be invited to sit a written and or oral test on a date that will be communicated to them later.